You can request a report through the Records Unit by mail or online. (There is a nominal fee for the report.)

NOTE: If a specific case is considered open, you will not be able to obtain any paperwork until the proper authorization is given.

Request by mail: If you are requesting a report by mail, you must include the DR# or Case# along with the fee, include a copy of your valid photo identification (Drivers License or Non-Drivers ID) and a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Click below for online Accident Reports

Slide 1